"New" is Normal:
Immediately valuable Services to create and build what's new
Immediately valuable services to help you create and build what's new
"New" is hard to do well. What's the best process?
You need multiple kinds of expertise, which you receive here:
Explorations and adaptations of future technologies.
Sequence of interactions with real users to evolve a user-centered design, and a strategic roadmap.
of connected products and services:
Immediate usefulness, exponential user success, and transforming satisfaction.
We help you create and build innovations that feel normal — and can take over the world.
"There is no power in products or services. Everything is determined during use, by people." — Dan Abelow
Ways you benefit from our Services to create and build "what's new:"
- Advertising and attracting prospects
- Producing enjoyable personal experiences in context
- Interactive onboarding in real-time
- Assured personal Journeys to Quality and Success
- Interactive metrics during use
- Discovering and understanding user problems
- Real-time learning from individual users, interacting and solving problems in real-time
- Discovering and measuring market gaps
- Designing new products and services that fill gaps
- Testing evolving designs with real users during real uses
- IA Intelligence Amplification of users with continuous real-time guidance
- Active Knowledge: Embedded "next best steps"
- Active Resources: Embedded switching to "best tool"
- Active Commerce: Invisible, embedded "best choice" inside steps at "moments of need"
Our Services prioritize the high-value leverage points that achieve your business goals the most.
New technologies where our Services help you most:
- AI: Artificial Intelligence, Deep Learning
- Continuous live customer-vendor relationships and transactions
- Multi-device interactivity (omni-digital environment)
- Internet of Things: User's personal wide span of control with "omni-digital awareness"
- Voice interaction (voice interfaces) and chatbots
- Virtual reality / Augmented reality
- Omnichannel experience and satisfaction
- Global UX: Digital Earth design and experiences
- Wearable tech with contextual usefulness and value
- Other interfaces: Touch, gesture, 3D, haptic, etc.
- Virtual Worlds living, working and entertainment
- New combinations of advances, such as:
- A visible AI chatbot in a live voice relationship
- That delivers omnichannel vendor experiences
- Throughout the real and Virtual Reality worlds
- Across the user's multiple devices
- Other: Making Quality User Journeys that sound like science fiction the normal ways we work and live
How you benefit from our Services in creating and building what's new
We turn "new" into familiar high-ROI steps that fit your projects, processes and business goals.
Our Services are listed in the order that fits most product and service life cycles:
Custom foresight / speech
See your company's future brought to life in a custom foresight and speech that fits your goals. Includes a recording and report, for company-wide sharing.
Develop a plan, timeline and budget with inclusive methods like workshops, executive interviews, online Delphi, focus groups, etc.
Start development with fast, low-cost processes, small high-quality teams, etc. Use rapid iterative tests to learn from real users throughout.
Use prototypes in field trials to solve frequent and high-value customer problems.
Solve major customer problems
Develop your platform to solve high-visibility customer problems.
Grow your platform to lead your industry by onboarding existing customers during problems, and by capturing new customers during their problems.
Scale your industry platform to capture other industries by solving their key problems.
Prepare your company for the coming Digital Convergence
Scale your platform to be ready for an onslaught by the major billion-user platforms from Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, Apple and others. Be prepared to scale your platform to defeat the world's largest competitors, and help lead the world.
Services and Benefits:
Meet Dan Abelow, Founder Breakthrough UX
Founder Breakthrough UX, Inventor Expandiverse Technology and Architect Digital Earth 2025 Roadmaps
- Degrees from Harvard and Wharton.
- Drove advances at world-leading companies like Accenture and Cisco Systems.
- Previous patents licensed by over 500 companies.
- Over 500 patent citations of new Expandiverse Technology to build a people-first Digital Earth.
Meet Dan (0:53 video)
Build Your Team to Win the Future
Are you ready to win against the billion-user platforms, AI's and voice bots — and the $multi-billion R&D — from Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, IBM Watson and Apple?