YOU ARE IN HISTORY'S PIVOTAL DECADE: Our fast-arriving GLOBAL Digital Transformation
How will your company win against billion-user platforms? Just like Facebook, Google and Amazon accelerated digitally and started eating the world, can people-first technology raise people and your company to world leadership?
People-first economy: Partnership Capitalism
HOW WE HELP CLIENTS
We help you start today by adding new advances in “always on" products, services and business operations.
As everything turns digital, the "always on" User eXperience (UX) becomes your most powerful leverage point. This drives the success of connected products and services, marketing, branding and business processes.
You receive quality, speed and savings: We recommend the best, fastest and least expensive process to reach your goals.
Your Need and Pain Point
Know your users
Fix new designs right away
Low- and high-fidelity usability tests
Find and fix user problems quickly during development
In-person or online usability tests
Learn from users rapidly and cheaply worldwide
Automated online tests, Automated interactions
Meet the product's or service's goals
Metrics tests, Summative tests, Analytics
Re-use learnings from users
Online knowledge bases, Tutorials, Video guides
Apply user knowledge widely and quickly
Heuristic reviews, Online guides, Webinar training
Website, product and service benchmarking
GAIN COMPETITIVE ADVANTAGES BY ADDING DAN ABELOW, PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT, INVENTOR AND STRATEGIC ARCHITECT
Tomorrow's Connected Users Today
Add Digital Earth User Experiences today: Always-on and knowing customers, employees, suppliers, partners and markets.
Tomorrow's Digital Earth Technology
Start adding a Digital Earth today: Over 500 patent citations received within 10 months of the first Expandiverse patent.
Strategic Leadership Roadmaps
Use Digital Earth Roadmaps to capture industry and world leadership: Win Digital Earth leadership now.
EXAMPLE PROJECTS FOR PREVIOUS CLIENTS
Breakthrough UX helps you take and keep leadership by combining its services with custom roadmaps and new technology:
Breakthrough UX specializes in applying our fast-arriving Digital Earth to help your businesses, products and services lead your industry.
As Breakthrough Usability, provided hundreds of critical path engagements to leading companies. Some leadership examples include...
GROWTH EXPANDING SERVICES
How do you lead a Digital Earth?
One project and one step at a time.
Our services are immediately useful in each project or system. They are also valuable for creating and building what's new. Our delivery process is scalable, so it can help transform your company and culture — it gets you Future Ready and helps add Future skills to everyday work.
Accelerate your growth by...
Expand your worldwide abilities by...
Accelerate revenue growth:
- Develop always-on relationships: Learn user needs. Develop the right services and triggered interactions. Grow your relationships with consumers, employees, suppliers and partners.
- Learn users' gaps: In always-on relationships, see visible user gaps, learn unmet needs.
- Guide users: Active Knowledge guides users to real-time success with "next best steps" and "short paths" to goals.
- Develop new user-driven revenues: Connecting users gaps with delivered solutions creates a new "visible hand of the marketplace." Unmet needs are new investment opportunities.
- Lead: Fill unmet needs and market them during the "moment of need" with an invisible, embedded channel.
Grow your always-on resources and culture by adding us:
FOUNDER AND PRINCIPAL CONSULTANT
Founder Breakthrough UX, Inventor Expandiverse Technology and Architect Digital Earth 2025
- Degrees from Harvard and Wharton.
- Drove advances at world-leading companies like Accenture and Cisco Systems.
- Previous patents licensed by over 500 companies.
- Over 500 patent citations of new Expandiverse Technology to build a people-first Digital Earth.
- Keynote speaker, takes your company or industry audience into a Digital Earth right away.
Meet Dan (0:53 video)
Build Your Team to Win the Future
Are you ready to win against the billion-user platforms, AI's and voice bots from Google, Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft and Apple?